Tuesday, March 15, 2005

More failure...

The much awaited result (GATE-2005) was out today. I barely managed to qualify and secured a rank 10 times my last year's rank. It is the worst possible result for me and I stand amidst shattered hopes (mine and my parents').

But, I always somehow manage to see only the silver lining amidst all dark clouds :)
I still have some chance and all I want is to make the most out of it. I really hope that I manage to learn from this mistake. Any more mistakes and all my dreams will be doomed.

And, I don’t want that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FORGET PAST DO PREPARE FOR IIT MUMBAI N KANPUR TEST/INTERVIEW. THIS WOULD ALSO COVER IIT GUH N ROORKEE.YOU HAVE TO GET SELECTED IN IIT-M AND KANPUR. ALL THE BEST,YOU R ONLY OUR HOPE. PAPA

Anonymous said...

hey buddy
i am the same anonymous guy who posted a comment on one of ur messages .If you have read that article you must have guessed my name by now .ANYWAYS to be short i would like to say that we are in the same boat and you can feel absolutely free to contact me at "kardam_rahul@yahoo.com"

Vaibhav Choudhary said...

hey chiks,

You write like that. No no plz. What happen to the previous GATE result , will it not work.