Sunday, March 13, 2005

Another week...

Lots of things happened during the last week. I am too lazy to write in detail so will just brief them all.

I went to NITIE, Mumbai for GD/PI. It was a cool place (the first B-school I liked) but I got rejected. Probably, due to my low CAT score (97.54) and lack of work-ex.
It was my first aero-trip and I just loved it. I was literally awestruck by the superb application of science, engineering and design that I saw everywhere, right from entering the airport.
Also it was my first visit to Mumbai and IIT Powai. I didn’t see much of Mumbai to comment but IIT was amazing. I’d LOVE to go there for my M.Tech.

That was for the last week. Just 2 days left for my GATE result. I don’t really have high hopes but also I have no idea what is coming up.

I know this post sounds boring but that’s the state of mind I am currently in. I am bored of everything that’s going around me.

No comments: