Thursday, December 15, 2005

Switching to better stuff.

Today, I switched from MS Office XP to OpenOffice 2.0. I installed OpenOffice just for fun but it turned out so good that I decided to switch permanently. The best feature is the flawless 'Export as PDF' option. I used PDF Creator to do this but that is too slow and buggy.

Also, I have decided to switch to Wordpress for my blog and website. The basics are already in place. I bought ChiragGupta.com from Yahoo at $6 for 3 years. Isn't that dirt cheap!! Also I got free 100 MB Linux web space courtesy AIPPG and Dr. Mutha. Thanks a lot again, Sir. Now as soon as I find a good theme I'll start the shifting process.

Lastly, I am planning to switch to del.icio.us from furl. Two reasons for this one.
First, when I heard Yahoo is buying it and when I checked it out again and found that it works great now. Last time, I chose furl over it because I found it better.
Second, today only I realized that it spells delicious! Now isn't that a great name for a bookmark manager.

No comments: