Friday, July 22, 2005

My new life starts tomorrow...

I am feeling lazy so this post is gonna be real short.

  • I am going IIT Roorkee for registration tomorrow.
  • Classes start on Monday, so I will have more than one day to get settled in my new hostel room.
  • I am not taking my computer and I hope I'll get a hostel with a computer centre inside.
  • I am busy reading reviews and forum posts to decide upon my new computer. I have 3 options:
    • Buy a new computer (something high-end) and leave my old one home.
    • Upgrade my computer and buy a new one (something basic) for home.
    • Buy a laptop (some desktop replacement model) and leave my old PC home.

That's it. Now the next post will be from an IIT Roorkee IP Address :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seth, even though there ia a computer center in the hostel, do take ur comp, it will make life easier. And no need of buying a high end model right now. You wont get net in ur room, so wnt be able to keep up with all the updates etc. Besides no Pailka tyoe bazaar in roorkee so....Gud Lk, Milte hain jab ghar aaonga tab

Anonymous said...

hi, i found this site since you had linked to my blog www.cyberia.in somewhere. Congrats on getting into iit. I read inn your resume that you qualified JEE in 2001. Why did'nt you go back then ?

Abhinav