Thursday, February 03, 2005

GATE - 2005, Preparation starts..

Come February 13 and I'll face the most important exam of my life - GATE - 2005. Well, to be very frank, JEE was more important but it's over for me :) But to make myself happy, I can just say that it's better to pursue M.Tech Computer Science from IIT than B.Tech Civil or Chemical or any non CS branch ;)

Now coming to the real point. I started my preparation yesterday (too late, i know). Well, I have designed a schedule to finish the syllabus in 10 days. Now let's hope, I stick to the schedule.

Yesterday's plan was to complete Discrete Mathematics. But, being the lazy, careless guy I am, I managed to finish only half of what I planned :( So now I have 1.5 times the scheduled work for today. Let's see how I manage it.

Signing off, coz I've loads of work to do. I hope I manage to do better today.

2 comments:

Saurabh said...

hey how was the Enemy at GATEs dude...

Anonymous said...

hey dude
you'll be happy to know that you are not alone in this lonely universe . i may be a complete stranger to you but we have lot of things in common .Both of us prepared for IIT JEE but couldn't somehow click it . Both of us love HARRY POTTER SERIES(i'm a die hard fan ). i was in the same state of mind as you are in till before and even after the GATE result .Instead of blabbing about philosophy of life i want you to know that lets get pratical and weigh our chances of getting into some decent college for our MTECH.After all i don't expect fire signs(you are aries and i am leo) to sit back and brood over their failure .you can feel absolutely free to contact me at "kardam_rahul@yahoo.com"