Sunday, April 24, 2005

PDA woes

Something strange is going on.
I have the funds for my PDA; I know the exact model I want to buy and above all, I am very excited about getting my PDA. But still, Almost a month to by birthday and I haven’t got my PDA as yet.

I have enquired a lot, a real lot. I have contacted shops in Ghaziabad (my hometown), Noida, Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai but either I got a very high price (Rs. 24000 as compared to Rs. 17499 on Palm Website) or I got funny answers. How funny? Just read on.
One of the biggest computer dealers in India (in Nehru Place) said -“Which brand of Palm do you want – HP or Compaq?” I barely managed to hide my teeth :)

Anyways, Now I have decided to buy it online or from some authorized dealer to stay away from such funny replies.

No comments: