Thursday, January 27, 2005

Back after a long time...

It’s been a long time since I posted anything here. Well, I wasn’t really busy, it was my sheer laziness.
A lot of things happened after my last post. Ok, I know it’s obvious :)

Worst things first, I gave CAT and other similar MBA entrance exams. I have NO interest in MBA but I am doing all this to keep my parents happy. Anyways, I scored 97.54 %le in CAT. It’s neither too high, nor too low and I am happy, because this %le gives me no chance to join IIM and I can easily convince my parents (and myself) to chuck other b-schools. Staying with MBA, I went to Gurgaon for MDI’s GD/PI this Tuesday after I got a call from there. It was a decent place but something was lacking, maybe because it’s not an engineering college. Anyways I performed quite well in GD/PI though I don’t give a damn whether I get selected or not. Well enough of MBA, I’ll move to other, more interesting stuff now.

In between all these exams, my Semester 7 exams were over and I got a usual 7 point something GPA (on a scale of 10). I always wonder how my grades always remain same whether I top or bottom the exams. Anyways, I am in the final semester now and B.Tech exams are over forever. I have decided to chuck industrial training and do a college project. Simply because this allows me to stay at home and do whatever I want ;). And hey, this doesn’t mean I won’t be working on my project. It’s a cool project – digital enhancement of dance videos to assist dance scholars and students. So I’ll be busy tweaking RGB pixels all semester :).

Well, lots of other stuff to write about including the all important GATE but I think I’ll do that some other day.

And if you have reached here, you’ve exhibited a great amount of patience, so don’t forget to award yourself with a treat :)

No comments: