Saturday, January 28, 2006

Rang de Basanti is great

Last week after watching Zinda (an awful copy of Oldboy)I had literally lost all hope in Bollywood. I thought they have somehow mastered the art of making bad movies.

Thankfully it’s not that bad yet. They actually can make good movies. And Rang de Basanti is a fitting example. There are some flaws like the too long and boring movie-auditions in DU scene. But still, it’s a must watch for any serious movie lover.

Thanks to Rashmi for the excellent review which made me watch it in the first case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was quite optimistic about that movie and given these reviews I think I am gonna watch it for sure. But Zinda wasn't that bad after all!! Ofcourse it was a copy but the story flow was interesting and worth watching once :)