Friday, December 30, 2005

My new Nokia 6630!

So, after weeks of thoughts and scores of reviews I finally bought my new phone - Nokia 6630.

Yes, I am switching from CDMA to GSM. Well, no particular issues against CDMA but I wanted a Series 60 phone badly and I had no options in CDMA. My new number is coming up soon but right now it's time to open my new phone box!

So here is the phone (pictures courtesy my Palm Zire 72)

Front.

The curve is thankfully not as big as it seems.

Back.
The camera looks cool, doesn't it!

Remaining pics are taken by the phone itself (look a bit sharper than my Palm's)
Standard Nokia charger.
That's the 4th one in my home!

DKU-2 Cable.
This was a surprise change. It's a lot better than DKU-5. No pulling your hair, unlike DKU-5, it works simple and smooth.

Nokia Stereo headset.
They look cool, are sturdy and do their job well.

64 MB DV RS-MMC Card. Yep, Nokia 6630 is no good with macro shots!
It's half the size of a normal MMC card. Comes with an adaptor for normal devices.
And look at the cool case, nothing special but I kinda like it :-)

Well, looks apart I've fallen in love with this phone. Series 60 is almost like a real OS. Imagine running PuTTY right from your phone!

I recommend this phone to every Geek out there.

1 comment:

pm said...

too much captivated by your mobile?? :)